R.I.P. Micra

I crashed my Micra the other week. :( It was in such great condition, had no rust, had only gone 90000 kilometers.

P01-07-07_11.jpg

My baby has met its maker and is off to the scrap heap. I've taken out all my stuff but what I'm wondering is, should I take parts from it? (The rest of it is still in good condition) Like the wing and such? Any ideas? Maybe I could sell them or use them on my new Micra. I'm buying one at the end of this month when I get my salary. I can't live without a Micra K10!

Thanks all.

Wow what a mess! what did that crash into and how fast? Glad your ok though!

It was obviously just a precaution as they didn't know if she had a neck injury or not. As he said, she was in shock so wasn't prepared at all.

It was obviously just a precaution as they didn't know if she had a neck injury or not. As he said, she was in shock so wasn't prepared at all.

just look at what happend to the volvo, Do not evade the swear filters A bit OTT for me :p

The impact, even though it looks like nothing to you, would still have been enough to cause severe neck injury. The woman may already have a weak/bad neck! U never know :p

Haha, yeah, it looked pretty lame when they put her on a stretcher and all. She wore a seatbelt and nothing was wrong with her after the impact, I know because I went over to her car and talked to her. Me and my gf were in the Micra with our seatbelts on and we were fine. I owe my Micra my life! :) I miss it ALOT, I'm craving another one already.

Well, not that easy I guess. I found an awesome one from -88, white, gone 80000 km but I think it's sold. :/ The seller told me to call him again this weekend so we'll see.

Back