My crappy K10 and introduction.

S

stuugi

Hi to all. Introduction: I'm 24-years old male from Helsinki, Finland. I found this site few weeks ago. Already it has been helpful.

I bought my first Micra about a month ago. Some Pics.

Only 150 000 kilometers driven. Body has a few dents, bigger and smaller. Some rust here and there. Biggest problem are the rear shocks, the car is bouncing like a rabbit.

Comments on my K10 are welcome.

S

SpoonMan

HAIL TO THE MICRA GL! iv'e got one as well :upside:

noticed you've got 2 side mirrors, mine's only got 1 on the left side.
first of all you've got to take care of that cracked rear cluster, thats essencial. and you've got the same problem as i do, the rust on the doors, my driver's side is eaten up pretty bad by the mirror and on the lower corners, it'l prob be switched sometime.

Other than that, it's lookin good!:devil:

Are you plannin on any mods?

Peace!

OP
OP
S

stuugi

Actually I planned some mods, but my bank account does not like that idea :)

I think that it is not worth the effort to take out the dents and rust. I just bought the car for this summer. It was a real bargain. Of course I love my Micra, but maybe I will buy another one in better condition later. Maybe even K11.

My tires are in bad shape. I was wondering if I could fit wheels and tires from my BMW 316 under Micra? Tires are about 7" wide with 14" wheels.

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
stuugi said:
It was a real bargain. Of course I love my Micra, but maybe I will buy another one in better condition later. Maybe even K11.

excellent idea! :p

welcome to the site anyway!

edzmen

Ex. Club Member
stuugi said:
Hi to all. Introduction: I'm 24-years old male from Helsinki, Finland. I found this site few weeks ago. Already it has been helpful.

I bought my first Micra about a month ago. Some Pics.

Only 150 000 kilometers driven. Body has a few dents, bigger and smaller. Some rust here and there. Biggest problem are the rear shocks, the car is bouncing like a rabbit.

Comments on my K10 are welcome.

THATS A BIT OF A BEAST!!!!!!!!! ;)

Welcome to the club!
eD