quite a nice kit on flea bay

i have this problem at work were images dont work on eaby willl some one b able to post the pics in the thread or is that not allowed?!

cheers, Jon

c6_1.jpg

3d_1.jpg

3b_1.jpg

god damn this f'n computer!!!! cheers "wilsonian" it stil aint worked like but never mind supose al just not have to see it!!

na neva mind will have a look wen i get home tonight i supose - not that it matters either i aint got the micra at the min n probs wont for a while - was looking for kit tho!!

I do like that kit, its nice and subtle, wouldnt weigh alot either, (weight is a KEY for my 1.0L ;) ) i do quite like it...

can some1 state whether they think the price is alright / reasonable for a kit of this quality

i will state lol...

i think if they were full piece bumpers front back and skirts...then good price...

but cos ther bumper valances and i dont like the skirts.... then add delivery costs...

i'd say no...

right thanx mean micra for stating that........ i have an idea ......... all the people seriously interested in buying this kit let us know .... i will email the dude sayin i represent a forum and can guarantee him x number of customers who would definately purchase the kit at the price of say £200 -220 but inclusive of p&p
wot dya think boys
and girls lol

i emailed him yesterday about the kit and was very helpfull. Im sure there is some courier that would work out reasonably priced if you had a good few kits ordered. If i had my old van i would bring them over

Back