quick help coilovers

V

vikster

just a quick help anyone with coilovers what make do do micra ones?
thanks

I think they had to be custom made if I recall correctly, I can't remember what company made them, but I remember hearing something about them losing the plans or something

leda made them and lost the plans for the front? iirc

the rest are from japan......expensive :( again, custom is expesive.

talk to titch about his, theres universal ones too, someone on here has them he posted up a while back. hes down 120mm on 14's.

hope this helps :)

no arguments or comments but John on Micraholics.co.uk is organising a group buy of some great coilovers iirc. Might wanna have a look

Hi Vikster.
As far as i know i'm the only person to have coilovers in the club. These were made by Leda, and there was only 1 set ever made, which is the set i own. When they moved offices, they lost the plans for the back set, and therfore never made another set.
As Dr Zoidberg says, you can get sets imported, but i can imagine that the price would be through the roof.

Hope that helps.
Titch :kungfu:

RE: RE: quick help coilovers

Dr Zoidberg said:
leda made them and lost the plans for the front? iirc

ooooooo so close :D

try looking at cisco's site to, fair bit of info on his jap coilovers on there.

titch could you not give leda the coilovers back so they can figure out how to make them again? lol:D then they can produce them........you could get a commission:D

:)

there are quite a few brands of coilovers available for the micra. starting at about £500 inc delivery. quality sets aswell. check out MH or cisco.

Luke am i rgiht that John is setting up a group buy? and do you know the details?

Beachboy said:
there are quite a few brands of coilovers available for the micra. starting at about £500 inc delivery. quality sets aswell. check out MH or cisco.
where would i find this!!!
cheers guys!

john has the details of a potentail group buy yes. i think he is testing a kit out at the moment. the kit looks very good so i would try and get one of these. £540 i think it is. but ask him about it on MH.

Back