Q 4 Rik

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antsub

HI Rik I see that you've got HKS suspension on your 160, looks great dont think I could get away with a drop like that with the number of speed humps in london, but are they standard or have they modified to fit and are they adjustable or fixed if so what grades of drop do they offer sorry if you think I'm being nosey but would love to drop mine down about 35mm but stick with the 16" alloys also do you know of anyone who's using an K&N induction kit yet hope you can help

yes they fit straight on with NO problems at all.the only thing you need is two nuts for the rear shocks as the standard ones wont fit.

the ride height is adjustable it goes down to 61mm front and 51mm rear..you can lift it as much as you want back up to standard maybe abit higher

the ride is harder and you will feel the bumps abit more.

you wont get rubbing on full lock or with a full load either

for prices speak to AMY..did a great job on getting mine and there are cheaper options other than HKS

Amy ?

Maybe a dumb question but where would I find Amy on the members list? and would I be able to get the additional bolts needed from her?

Antsub said:
Maybe a dumb question but where would I find Amy on the members list? and would I be able to get the additional bolts needed from her?

i can get you some if you do need them..they are a wierd size thread nylok NUT.you just need two..my nut and bolt place gave me two free. :)

i will find the e-mail for you

here it is [email protected]

many thanks

thanks for that if you let me know how much you want for the bolts ill drop you a note once Ive picked up the suspension catch you soon. Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back