pulley system on hr16de

does anyone have a diagram of the NON-AIR CON pulley system on a hr16de k12?

i have taken the air con pipes and filter etc..i also have a new belt for a non-air con hr16de ready to fit.but i am not sure how it fits around the pulleys and whats the best way of getting it on.
is ther power steering electic or does it run from a pump?

there are 5 pulleys on atm i dont know if there are 2 tensioners are just the one.its hard to see

i have the part number of the belt if anyone is interested?

power steering is electric with the motor built into the steering column

how many belts are on the car, im sure its one,

you should have pullys for crank, alternator, water pump and aircon, and one tensioner

yes thats right. 5 pulleys and only 1 belt

i now have a shorter belt for when i take the air-con pulley off to go round the 4 remaining pulleys

im not sure which way the belt goes on them.

does it go around the outside of the four

or around the top and bottom ones with the other two pushing in the middle

if you could make a microsoft paint diagram of the current pully setup im sure i can work it out for a non aircon for u

i have it in in bits today and i am glad i didnt post the part number up for the belt as it was wrong.

so i measured the pulleys up and the belt you need is 900mm long..
so i went to halfords for a uni fit one only £7 compared to the £21 at nissan.but i got a 889mm one cos thhe packaging is wrong :( i couldnt go back to the shop as it was ten to 6 and it closed in ten minutes

bit annoyed i didnt get it sorted but i know now exactly what is needed

thanks for the help fordy

np, if you need any help in future either post on here or email me since i work for nissan i can pretty much help on most things

only the aircon stuff in the heater box, but tbh i wouldnt bother removing it and is ally so i dont weigh anything and you have to take all the dash out to get the heaterbox out

i got half the dash out and thought this looks to much messing so i put it back lol

i have alot of time off work soon so i think it will ALL be coming out and a new dash being fitted in.

the dash is in 2 big main parts, the quickest ive taken one out is 30mins but i was really rushing to do that

right i have a belt that is perfect. the size you need to remove the air con is 905mm no bigger or smaller as you wont get it on or it wont be tight enough

i think a 900mm wil go on if you loosen the pulleys off a bit but you dont have to if you get a 905mm

Back