PS3 vs Wii...

James

Chairman
Before you all go fanboy on me, let the video speak for itself...

[640flash]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-9136575504838642038&hl=en[/640flash]

Haha!

i'm actually starting to like the Wii. I would only buy one though if lucas arts release a star wars lightsaber game on it though! that would be the selling point for me and i bet a few other people would buy it just because of that one game!

just looked at the pc vs mac videos on google. What a load of nonsense haha. you would think that with all these people claiming to have the power and skills of a mac they would actually show creativity and the ability to produce watch able videos ha-ha.

I dont care about this vs this, that vs that, at the end of the day if you feel its best, it is best, if people say there crap, snd you like them, whats it matter, i have my xbox 360, love it and does what i want, do i care if PS3 is actully better? NO, my xbox 360 is great fun and at the end of the day, thats what i want from it... :D Blabber over.

What arse?? its absent. IMO she isnt anything to write home about anyway!

Agree with Arnold.

I would have to say Playstation 3 for me! Always had a Playstation so kinda feels right if you know what I mean. Had a shot of an XBOX 360 playing a football game, wasn't overlly impressed with it.

Agree with Arnold.

I would have to say Playstation 3 for me! Always had a Playstation so kinda feels right if you know what I mean. Had a shot of an XBOX 360 playing a football game, wasn't overlly impressed with it.

LOL

judgements of a console with a quick turn of 1 game :p

n00bish

iv got a wii its wicked!! its addictive and pretty fun, basic games on there at the moment but hoping for some racing games etc

Sold a Wii today... and the woman asked if someone could walk her to her car cos she was scared she'd get mugged...lol

so we went ott and me and 2 big warehouse lads walked her out and carried the Wii out, i couldnt stop laughing after but she was well scared...

I have a wii and a PS3, I have been playing more on the wii, just as I have more games on it and my son and missus can play at the same time!

PS3 is awsome with HD TV and blurays!!

Did you hear on the news that there are probs with the remote strap.

Sent Nintendo UK my solution. . .

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 179
I have the 360 and also a Wii, I'm playing on the Wii more, especially with friends!!! Crying with laughter when playing 'Wii Play'! :)

Sold a Wii today... and the woman asked if someone could walk her to her car cos she was scared she'd get mugged...lol

so we went ott and me and 2 big warehouse lads walked her out and carried the Wii out, i couldnt stop laughing after but she was well scared...

Somewhere actually has them in stock?

I ordered mine from game station today.

Somewhere actually has them in stock?

I ordered mine from game station today.

nah mate not in stock... the pre-orders are tricleing into stores very slowly one at a time...

but its all run like a military operation mate... need to know basis and all...

if one arrives (sealed in a brown box) i contact the customer who arrives with ID etc.. and i take them to the private credit bay area and process the sale...

it really makes me laugh... im waiting thill they come down in april/may time and have more games...

I was going to wait but i decided it looks too much fun. Also seen that wiihaveaproblem site few days ago, brilliant stuff.

im waiting for GT-HD and GT5 for ps3....
reason is.... im adicted to the games..... and they are soooooooo well made.... and i cant afford any more than one console..... (unless i keep my old nes, snes, mega drive, mega drive2, mega cd, mega cd2, master system, genesis, amstrad cpc 464, commadore 64 (with brown and cream keyboard) BBC PC, PS1, Playstaion (origonal), PS2, PSP, Game gear, Game boy, Saturn, Dreamcast, Nes 64, Game cube and my x-box, (that i never play))

i think thats them all...

but i also have 3 pc's... and my trusty Venturer 5.1 surround DVD player, (thats hooked up to 4 infinity 6x9's and my audio bahn 12" 500W sub) lol

im waiting for GT-HD and GT5 for ps3....
reason is.... im adicted to the games..... and they are soooooooo well made.... and i cant afford any more than one console..... (unless i keep my old nes, snes, mega drive, mega drive2, mega cd, mega cd2, master system, genesis, amstrad cpc 464, commadore 64 (with brown and cream keyboard) BBC PC, PS1, Playstaion (origonal), PS2, PSP, Game gear, Game boy, Saturn, Dreamcast, Nes 64, Game cube and my x-box, (that i never play))

i think thats them all...
:unclesam:
but i also have 3 pc's... and my trusty Venturer 5.1 surround DVD player, (thats hooked up to 4 infinity 6x9's and my audio bahn 12" 500W sub) lol

flash git! :D

i nearly have as many old machines. I cant bring my self to get rid of them, and they are worth nothing to sell........

I'm trying to get hold of a snes at the moment if one of you guys wants to sell them and keep it in the club :D

and a cheap PS2 too :)

Back