Proud moment in my life

We've all been there when you think your special and in the blink of an eye it's all gone...

Like toy day's at school, ever one thought I was really cool cause I had the mantaforce ship only for some little ^&*$ to bring in the red one (can't remember it's name)....

The horror.....
The horror.....

oh man!

Manta Force!
I wish I kept mine! I had the white and red one!
Bloody loved that thing, was only toys I really looked after!

wilsonian said:
tell me about it!

Do you remember the aliens which had goo and made them into soup?

kinda half mech half bio

werew those the opnes in the egg that were "meant to be alive and have babys"

I know the aliens had eggs but i never got any "kids".

I beleive the eggs just had goo in it cos my mum took it off me in fear of me getting in stuck in my hair or summat....

I thought the trick was you get the manta force fella (we''l call him bob) and you stick bob in a tub - like a prisioner torture thingy - you then get the goo and stick that in with bob. you then pressed a button and under the torture thingy a second model would pop out but it was in the form of a half melted bob.

wow!
I want one of those!

If I still had these (will be checking loft later) I would play with them again!
I still play with lego when the young kids of the family are around! My mom actually told be to leave them to play other week cause I was hogging the lego! the cheek of her!

I would of sent that woman packing - no one can telly uo stop hugging the lego.

Hmmm i know my lego is in the attic with my train set.... :D

goldstar0011 said:
wow!
I want one of those!

If I still had these (will be checking loft later) I would play with them again!
I still play with lego when the young kids of the family are around! My mom actually told be to leave them to play other week cause I was hogging the lego! the cheek of her!

mate lego was the don!! i made all kinds of crap :D

bloody expensive tho...

Back