Projects I might do

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Despite not having a micra I still have some projects to finish or even start but am only going to do if there's any interest of someone taking off my hands later.

I did some seats before and gave away only to find out they were got rid of cause they didn't recline!

I have yet to finish my modded Impul bumper, am sure this'll go though.

How about smooth wings with no indicator hole?

What about smooth door handles, I have corsa door handles, gonna weld in mounting plates that came with and adjust the rods to work the lock etc

Short shifter? I have one to get rid of and can do another.

Custom exhaust, will try but again no testing car but worth a shot.

NOTE this is not a for sale so don't go offering £££, I just want to know if I should chuck a project or not

Buy another Micra just to use as a project base, it needn't ever hit the road, it could just be one big styling exercise.

all what you say sounds good and well. its just when you think about respraying then costs get way too high and it all gets very scary!!

i wanted to do loads of them mods like smooth doors and wings etc but never had enough money to afford all that respraying, i ended up with a nice badboy bonnet though which i personally think is essential on my pre-face lift k11, as they look to wimpy with the stock look.

If you got the time, money and effort to throw at it then you should do another micra, we could do with some new material i suppose havent seen a well done micra in ages apart from stu's yellow and blue one, and the orange one from germany.

All projects are simply that, projects, I have all the materials for everything, it's all thats left of my micra empire, not planning on spraying anything except to practise as I have a compressor.

I would do another micra car but after the sills on my micra died I lost all faith in the aged cars, I'd want them done first and thats a good £200 job.

I need to keep using my "skills", best way is on projects, have 1 golf one in the pipeline but it's only right to finish the micra ones I started or bought stuff to do.
I have 3 spare doors, a bonnet, 4 wings, bumpers and other stuff, rather use and hopefully someone will have than just chuck away

Am scrapping the bonnet, 2 wings have gone, the smooth front bumper and smooth rear bumper.

Gotta finish ones have started and start the Golf ones.

Here it is so far

10.DSCF1533.JPG

Would need extra work to fit facelift though

how much do you want to make me a k12 short shifter?

you get the parts do the job and everything ill pay good money if you make a good job

sorry, but haven't a clue about doing one for a K12, should be same principle if it's a full mechanical change, could get a garage to make one

Here it is so far

Would need extra work to fit facelift though

i like the 'bar' less side intakes, but i also like the brake cooling ducts that was there.
i was thinking of smoothing in the top section of a standard facelift bumper,
how much you looking for out of inerest, not that i've got any spare cash atm.lol

I'm aiming for a WALD style which doesn't have the lower vents.

Not sure, at least cost of the bumper which was £65 but will post when it's for sale which won't be for few months

I'm aiming for a WALD style which doesn't have the lower vents.

Not sure, at least cost of the bumper which was £65 but will post when it's for sale which won't be for few months

i may be interested when it comes up for sale??
that has the correct mounting brackets etc to fit a "k11 1998"???

cheers

Nope, there are no mounts for this unless custom made, I would do this but no micra to test it on, many people have fitted them the same way and it's been fine

Back