• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Project Silver 1.0 Daily

Do you know what the centre bore of the minilites is? :) i dont mean to sound like a typical mother but its very un safe without spigots on a bigger bore as it puts heavy strain on the studs if its reasonably larger than the 59.1 micra one.. i have some 13x7 minilites myself and am looking for a set of 65.1 to 59.1 spigot rings.. hence why i was wondering.

Be carefull now! :D
Haha yeah ive been told this, i best get it sorted really lol

Do you know what the centre bore of the minilites is? :) i dont mean to sound like a typical mother but its very un safe without spigots on a bigger bore as it puts heavy strain on the studs if its reasonably larger than the 59.1 micra one.. i have some 13x7 minilites myself and am looking for a set of 65.1 to 59.1 spigot rings.. hence why i was wondering.

Be carefull now! :D
Good point Dougy, plus the correct spigot rings will centre the wheel on the hub! I know I wouldn't have run mine without the correct spigot rings! :eek:

Cool man, my girlfriend lives in Leicester so i spend a lot of time there. Are there many other Micra enthusiasts in Leicester? We should have a meet lol

Ah I see, Yep Im always in Leicester too, I used to know a few enthusiast but they've all disappeared lol. A meet up would be excellent, theres a few members on here Im sure are from or around Leicester.

Ah I see, Yep Im always in Leicester too, I used to know a few enthusiast but they've all disappeared lol. A meet up would be excellent, theres a few members on here Im sure are from or around Leicester.

Awesome mate, ill let you know when im next there and maybe we can get a few guys together

Considering swapping my ultralights for something with a less aggressive offset (it won't let me post in the for sale section for some reason) if anyone fancies a swap let me know what you've got (you can text me on 07923361060). Thanks y'all!

Back