Problems

After buying a SR 1.3 with the fog lights I cant find the button/switch to turn them on can somebody tell me where it is or put a pic of it on for me please?

Ill see if i can get it up on the ramp after work. I found a wiring diagram online that shows them as fog lights and having its own own switch on as what i can guess is the indicator stork

As karl said they are driving lights, providing aid when full beaming! dont worry i was confused at first thinking, where the hell is the button, although you can change the wiring to a seperate switch, bearing in mind you need a relay ;)

As karl said they are driving lights, providing aid when full beaming! dont worry i was confused at first thinking, where the hell is the button, although you can change the wiring to a seperate switch, bearing in mind you need a relay ;)
Is that what you have done? Or have you just left it as the main beam help?

Just left them as driving lights. I'm not that driver that drives round in the day light with my fog lights on..

If they are Front Fog lights, the switch is the first part of the rotating switch that turns the rear fog light on, situated on the indicator stalk.

Back