primera engine and box

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Free to good home low milage46 thou...yes its the one i took out of brooneys si and yes it would not run.............BUT have your giggle now whilst looking at it out of car i have found the fuel lines were the wrong way around all that work and toil changing looms and ecu,s and it was a fuel line. Well theres no cryin over spilt milk its out now so anyone who wants it can have it I only wish I had spoted this earlier but hey such is life.....what a waste! sorry its a 1.6 engine and box

After all the trying to get it going and that was all that was stopping it, what a shame it wasn't spotted earlier.

such is life but on the plus side its there for free and as i know the sunny looms worked ie spark and fuel ect i will throw them in as well so that you can use sunny alternater as it fits primera engine might also have one of those in fact i have also the driveshafts as they are no good to me.....

argh it full of oil and stuff mate as it will be goin in my car mate as i have no other way of gettin ti over to mine drop is a txt the morra

no oil in gearbox only engine oil present. so unless you lay it upside down there will be no mess. put some old rags in boot area it will be fine..

hey if you carnt get it can i have it i have a 1.3 and it is burning oil like there is no tomorrow lol :devil: i know i am been cheecky lol

who ever comes and gets it is fine by me, rules say first come first served. as i dont want it lying around for ages....

Back