1.6 primera engine&box

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
1.6 primera engine and gear box including loom, manifold, TB, dizzy, shafts etc etc basically all ready to go and on a pallet.

offers

i did mine at home with help off my uncle as he can weld..on the phone to niccon_23 alot too! and j.a.kelly

it is easily done,,however it is a ball-ache and doesnt help if you have a short temper :D ........wish i was more like raceworx

tbh it is related to the sale mate, not being funny but people are more likely to go ahead and buy if they know what the conversion entails. Wasnt really off topic.

JK

edit: this post makes little sense now due to the fact that my other posts have been removed

Dave, by whole loom, do you mean everyhting from the interior of the Primera, or just the loom up to the ECU?

if so, then I will have it :)

I will take it and can pick it up too :)

davey....i cant get in contakt with you for some reason... my msn wasnt working before soi missed you...but if you can e-mail me please...

sorry bout interupting this thread guys...but its his most recent post...lol..:laugh: just thaught.... no im not a stalker...fwn :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back