Pre facelift 1275 engine in a 998 facelift? advice. Also lpg involved

Bassicly. I have a 1998 1.3gx rust bucket, i still have the full car so any advice on what parts needed

I've been looking round. came across a high mileage 2002 998cc with an lpg conversion...

Can i fit the 1.3gx to the 1.0 facelift. and also would the lpg run fine on the 1.3 lump or would the lpg system need additional tweaking?

Thanks for the speedy responce, which option would be easier. 1.0head.1.3block . or swapping looms n using full 1.3 engine.. I have the full 1.3 donor car

or even a combination of both looms ?

the coilpacks have a different ecu and cabin loom eh, so a bit of a mission to swap
a CGA3 engine would be ideal but they take some finding, a 1275 short engine with a 2.5mm headskim and half-link shortened lower timing chain would make good use of the higher lpg octane rating :)

ah is that the CGA3 as in the 1348cc that'll drop straight in :( why do i have to be stuck with a CG13 ..

is the micra loom a hard bugger with zillions or connectors that all look the same or is it just labour intensive ?

So jealous of you guys having so many 1.3 engines at your disposal. Very thin on the ground here in IRL

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back