Power Steering?

I just saw a full set up for a K11 on fleabay .... not sure if it included the rack ..... that said after a few weeks you get used to it and have arms like the Terminator :p

Its not too difficult, changing the rack was the most fiddly bit for me on my old SR, and finding the right length belt was a bit of a problem.

Should just be a OEM Micra power steering size no?

yea same steering wheel dia but I'd note that my 1998 SLX with pas had a different steering CV spline size to the 1994 SLX non-pas steering CV so double check all components between two cars are the same & compatible.

wasn't a prob to me cos I was swapping absolutely everything over between the two cars anyway incl locks, etc.

Should just be a OEM Micra power steering size no?

Yea not sure what age the pump was from but it wasn't the same as the PAS pump that would have been on the car if it had been fitted from the factory, as the belt was a different length to the listed one for it.

i'm on non PAS with a momo wheel thats smaller diameter, and on 195/50/15s on sticky tyres. yes, i have arms like arnie, but you do get used to it.

Back