Possible new micra owner!

hi!

as of tomorrow i might be buying this little gem.

1996 1.0 16v,manual,57k miles,12 month MOT and 6 month TAX.,brand new clutch,and in what looks very clean and tidy condition.All for the measly sum off £600 delivered from chesterfield to rotherham.only problem with the car ive been told is a small dent on bonnet.

i had a micra last year as a put me on car and loved it! did a few mods to it but it was no where near as nice as what this one looks like and had double mileage (although it drove like new)

so yeah,hopefully ill be buying this in the morning and ill be a regular member on here :)

Mark.:)

MICRA3.jpg

MICRA.jpg

MICRA2.jpg

MICRA1.jpg

MICRA4.jpg

apparently its had 2 owners from new and the last owner was a elderly woman who had it 12 years! but she rode the clutch and it was replaced at MOT time about 1 week ago so hopefully it should turn out to be a nice little car.The guy at the garage told me over the phone its not got a spot of rust to bodywork anywhere but has had a wee bit of welding to the sills on both sides (but im certain all micra sills go at this age or sooner as every micra ive ever looked at has had welded sills)

if i buy it,it wont look like that for very long tho as i love modifying cars! nothing brash just a few subtle mods etc.

will have to see what happens in the morning!

thanks for the welcome peeps.lets hope it turns out to be a nice little car when the salesman fetches it me.ill post back and let you all know!

well im delighted with it.im gonna give her a service in next few days,ive just been out and bought the service kit and oil and also some goodies for the paintwork to keep it looking fresh :)

Back