possible nats problem

hi guys im having a problem with my 2002 micra ive spent the last week researching and with no luck.
so my wife left the radio on and the battery ran too flat to start the car so we tried jumping it it would turn but not start.

i swapped the batteries the battery in her micra would start my car but my battery still wouldnt start her car.
i then started reading horror stories about nats, wet ecu and dodgy relays.
first off i took the trim off the dash to check the wet ecu seems fine no wetness there
next was the relays under the bonnet i know one is for the ecu but what one is it i swapped both the blue ones over but not the big brown one as i didnt have a spare is that the relay for the ecu
next was back under the dash for the relays in with the fuses im understood the top left relay is for the fuel pump swapped that one out still no luck.

so the car is a 2002 k11 1.0 auto with nats im not sure what nats but it has the blue inserts on the keys
if anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated

hi guys im having a problem with my 2002 micra ive spent the last week researching and with no luck.
so my wife left the radio on and the battery ran too flat to start the car so we tried jumping it it would turn but not start.

i swapped the batteries the battery in her micra would start my car but my battery still wouldnt start her car.
i then started reading horror stories about nats, wet ecu and dodgy relays.
first off i took the trim off the dash to check the wet ecu seems fine no wetness there
next was the relays under the bonnet i know one is for the ecu but what one is it i swapped both the blue ones over but not the big brown one as i didnt have a spare is that the relay for the ecu
next was back under the dash for the relays in with the fuses im understood the top left relay is for the fuel pump swapped that one out still no luck.

so the car is a 2002 k11 1.0 auto with nats im not sure what nats but it has the blue inserts on the keys
if anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated

I have the exact same issue with my k11, no spark, not tried any relays or anything, i'v going to try a new distributor and see if it fires up,

will let you know how it goes

Back