poor idle

hi i have an 04 1 litre micra that is stalling at idle, i have had a few k11's with this problem and it was a throttle boddie problemwhich was sorted after re-soldering the connections, does the k12 have a common fault similar to this
thanks liam

hi i have an 04 1 litre micra that is stalling at idle, i have had a few k11's with this problem and it was a throttle boddie problemwhich was sorted after re-soldering the connections, does the k12 have a common fault similar to this
thanks liam

is it stalling when the engine is warmed up

thank for the help i have tried it today and it wont idle even when its warm now so i guess its more likely to be the throttle motor postion sensor

the water level is spot on mate so dont think there will be any leaks, ive got a new throttle position sensor from nissan today i will fit it tomorrow and see if that works, after 4 years of trouble free motoring the wiper motor has packed in now aswell one of the plastic sockets on the linkage has disintegrated but nissan want £90 for the arm.
can i get fault codes without diagnostic equipment like you can on the k11
thanks liam

sorry ive looked on autodata and there is a sequence to carry out to get the fault codes, i will try it in the morning, would a faulty timing chain give these faults

thanks for that frank i will get the cover off and check it out, if you would like the info off autodata for future reference let me know and ill send it to you

Back