Plusher suspension

My K11 is 20 years old and on original suspension. It's harsh and rattly. I don't care about performance, it's not a track car. But it would be great if it could be a bit less harsh, plusher. What are my options? Thank you!

My K11 is 20 years old and on original suspension. It's harsh and rattly. I don't care about performance, it's not a track car. But it would be great if it could be a bit less harsh, plusher. What are my options? Thank you!
Harsh and rattly is not a description that you hear often when it comes to K11's. When you consider that most of them are still on their original suspension then I would suggest that yours has some issues. Assuming that it's all original and not f**ked over by a previous owner then start checking all the mountings, bearings, bushes and joints. If you don't feel technically capable then go make some friends with a local MOT guy and ask them if they can check out your suspension, you'll be amazed what a £20 contribution to the lunch fund can achieve ;)

If the suspension hasnt been changed every it will improve handling alot by just renewing it all. New dampers will make it ride stiffer like it was meant from factory.

Back