please someone help, nokia pc suite prob

just got my computer back, all nice and fixed, so i have decided to install nokia pc suite 6.1 so i can have the pictures taken on my phone on my computer.

i have installed the drivers DKU-2 i think.

then i install the nokia suite. it said install the drivers first, so i did.

but as with anything i install on a computer, it doesnt work.
it says i need to open nokia connection manager but i cant find it.

i asked here because they seems a few folk who know about computers!

cheers for any help in advance

omg, dont even talk to me about this software! i spent hourse trying to work it with my step dads phone, it just doesnt work, its the ####test software ever, heres some adice, go outside, plug your phone into a house brick, and your keyboard/mouse and monitor... because you'l find out how to make those interface before that software lol, I HATE it!

You're probably best downloading the latest version 6.6. But I've got a nokia N70 and it works fine with mine. The connection manager normally sits in the system tray area bottom right of the task bar. Should show up as some sort of ying yang style icon.

i have a ying yang style icon but it always just says disconnected and does not want to connect, tried it on my sisters laptop and it still doesnt work so it cant be my computer

i have the nokia 7600

get a bluetooth dongle and do things via that, thats what I did with my step dads, you can just send photos via bluetooth, or add the device and then you can search through your phone from your computer and get things you want, just abit slower that wire

cheers mate but ive just bought a belkin router and a belkin network port/card and neither will work in harmony with my computer. do that need drivers installing or anything

well its usb and if you just plug it in then its one way system from phone to pc...

if you want to transfer both ways then install software that comes withit which opens up pc to phone....

honestly i tried the nokia software... the cpw software and cable... tdk dongle... all crud

belkin stuff worked 100%... i'll talk you through it all if you get it.

regarding wireless stuff it should come with everything you need in box... the card slots inside empthy slot in pc w/antenna... and router should just work straight off...

who is your isp... they can help alot with these matters but sometimes its better to searcg web for router forums... they are more truthful...

cheers mean micra.
i got everything with the router, had the buy network port seperate but my modem is connected different to the diagrams that came with the router so i get lost with it all stressed and it doesnt work.

add me to msn if have it. [email protected]

Back