Please Sign

what is? the k11 or the superturbo? and i was talking about the k10 style superturbo :D

a k11 shell with a modern facelift iirc (where you can get those taiwan mirrors with lights in, and the led r/lights ? ) i cant find any info tho :doh:

a k11 shell with a modern facelift iirc (where you can get those taiwan mirrors with lights in, and the led r/lights ? ) i cant find any info tho :doh:
Correct, although I don't think they sell them any more.

More info here: http://webmax.nissan.com.tw/car/march_bk/exterior/exterior.asp?level=3&top=2%82%22=d%22ft= (scroll down past the broken menu!)

200742614484453324721.jpg

If they still make them in taiwan then you could allways buy an import. or try and open a franchise and sell them lol, Maybe nissan will eventually sell the tooling to an indian company and they will make them. Like this Hindustan Ambassador
Ambassador-2.jpg

the new micra is going to be a turbo lol same engin that will be in the juke apparently an all wheel drive versin amazing cant wait to see it :D

remake the super turbo and K11 engines for the current model- that would make nissan reliable again-- not the watered down french manure thats been polluting the marque from 2003

Back