please help if you can!!

Hi guys I have a steering wheel and boss kit for my xreg k11 but my car has an air bag does anyone no the size of the resister I will need to sort out the light wanna do it properly

Cheers tom

jk removing the airbag fuse just makes it on constantly instead of flashing, and thomas the airbag light is an led not a bulb it cant be removed

ill just tape the light :p how do i get to the light to tape it ? and i just looked through you k11 blog and i would like to say looked good on the starmags was that with the 50mm lowering sprigs where did you get them aswell hahaha

they were -60 front -80 rears and i got them from an member on here second hand but matt humphries sells them,
and you have to take the clear front off the dials, the needles or you could try and pull the dial face out to cover the hole for the led,

I did on my pre facelift before. I diconnect the battery first ( that is a main thing to do before you start.) Then i disconnect air bag cable. And I also remove this airbag fuse as well. I was about to change but I can't. ( in that time, I don't have a proper tool kit to remove these bolts.)

Tom, your car is early facelift so I am not sure about this. ( I didn't know that u got early facelift micra.)

I think you should ask to skinner cos he got early facelift micra as you got one. He is using his omp steering wheel iirc.

To be of more use, most people online seem to be using between 2.0 - 2.3ohm resistors as that's what they have measured the airbag at.

All on Nissan forums by the way

got my steering wheel in i love it

to solve the airbag light i used a 2.3 ohm resistor i found in a old cassette player haha works a treat :)

1270880_10202133928777554_1277847469_o.jpg

Back