please help asap!!!

i was a fooool and lost my car keys on a fair ride this weekdn in plymouth!

but i found a local place wer u take them the ignition barrel and they make u a key for £35.00.

thing is the bolts are snap off ones so i have hads to drill the bolts out!

unfortunatly it still isnt buggin and i cnt drill much more cus im eating into the dash!!!

please i need major help on how to get this barrel off as i need it dun by tomoz.

wb with any help ASAP. cheers jas.grr grr grr grr grr grr

find a scrappy and try and rive that ignition barrel out to see how to do it without breaking your dash doing your own.
:grinning:

on the K10 there is a code on the door lock that can be used to get the correct key cut...not sure if this is the same with the k11 (never looked)...maybe worth a try.

1. having got the dosh to pay sumone to tow me.

2. nissan doesnt keep the key code for my age of car.

3. i found sumone who can make a key for my car without taking the ignitioon barrel off but its £100

4. my freind dave (off sxoc) is coming round with a compressor and a dremmel tool to see if he can drill the bolt holes out more as he rekons i havent drill them out enough.

5. wen he has hopfully done it he is wiring me up a push button igniton as thats wat i have always wanted.

take him a door lock barrel, if it's the same key. easier to remove and he should be able to make a key from that.

Back