PistonHeads.com: Slash Alcohol Limit To 20mgs Says Brake

but would it really make a difference to the state of the roads nowadays? yes i'm talking about potholes!

If they didn't have to keep paying people to scrape bodies off the road after alcohol fueled accidents there would be more cash to fix potholes.

I hardly ever drink so even if I was under the legal limit I'd be far too ####ed to make it to the car.

I think there should be a zero tolerance on alcohol and driving. If you aren't mature enough to stay sober for driving then you aren't mature enough to have a licence. I'm not saying people shouldn't drink, just get a taxi or walk.

I hardly ever drink so even if I was under the legal limit I'd be far too ####ed to make it to the car.

I think there should be a zero tolerance on alcohol and driving. If you aren't mature enough to stay sober for driving then you aren't mature enough to have a licence. I'm not saying people shouldn't drink, just get a taxi or walk.

too true the last thing anyone wants is to have their parked micra wrote off let alone whilst driving!

We aren't saying people shouldn't enjoy a drink with their meal, just don't drive afterwards. Drink away and have a designated driver/taxi

Back