Pistion suppliers

Does any one know of a decent piston supplier, I'm not after anything special just a set of +20 or +40 cg10 flat tops with rings.

Thanks

Just had a phone call off machine shop, turns out they can't source any pistons :'(

So now I urgently need to get some pistons, any one know of any possible suppliers?

Got to be new with rings, buying second hand has proven to be false economy. I currently have 2 scrap engines on the garage floor atm.

Block not bored yet. Really don't want to buy another engine, I'd rather just recondition the one I have and know it's right for years to come

Got to be new with rings, buying second hand has proven to be false economy. I currently have 2 scrap engines on the garage floor atm.

Block not bored yet. Really don't want to buy another engine, I'd rather just recondition the one I have and know it's right for years to come
hmm, most of my blocks still have the factory honing marks in the bores, so borewear tends to be near zero on these CG,s, rings will wear and are availiable eh, else you,re talking 500 sov,s for custom pistons i guess

The bores ain't the problem although they do have slight wear, on the one engine it's the piston that's damaged so I thought I'd go up a size to ensure everything is perfect

Back