Pimping Has Just Begun...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Just fitted the new grill :) Thanks Kristian, top man...

I have the Impul kit thanks to my main man (Mean Micra), Can I just say how never in my life any purchase has gone so well, apart from buying a packet of crisps...lol Realy is a legend! Thank you mate.

I'll be fitting that this Sunday (hopefully), but does anyone have any guides, I have no idea how to fit anything involving fibre glass, any help will be great. And don't mention the bumper its loose on one side...And next month i'll be looking into lowering...:D

Anyway i've left both you guys feedback and thanks again.:blush:

Picture of current stage, grill...lol

Attachments

• DSCF0027.JPG
    DSCF0027.JPG
    732.1 KB · Views: 238
ollie240585 said:
Can I just say get some black paint on the bonnet release catch!!! It makes it look so much better!!!

Yeah i was thinking that, the red really does show through on that picture, Tbh in daylight you can't see into it much to notice. Thanks

I'm only saying that because mine is the same.

I painted basically the entire front of my car black when i fitted my boddykit.

Recently made my grille and I need to paint the catch black. I just really can't be bothered. Might have it done for the pod!!!

ollie240585 said:
I'm only saying that because mine is the same.

I painted basically the entire front of my car black when i fitted my boddykit.

Recently made my grille and I need to paint the catch black. I just really can't be bothered. Might have it done for the pod!!!

Lol, was fitting your kit easy?

Yes, only needed an electric drill, electric screw driver and angle grinder :-D

lol

Nah it was a real pain, will get it fitted properly when I got the $$$$$

ollie240585 said:
Yes, only needed an electric drill, electric screw driver and angle grinder :-D

lol

Nah it was a real pain, will get it fitted properly when I got the $$$$$

Im dreading fitting mine :(

Attachments

• New Bumper.jpg
    New Bumper.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 202
Well all I wanna get refitted are the skirts. They're just bodged on. lol

Me and my mate done them at about 2 o'clock in the morning getting ready for detling modded car show. 2 weeks ago.

Bumpers are quite a nice fit.

I need to re-spray my front bumper though as I got a nasty scratch on it :(

roll on sunday!

p.s. I had my bucket seats fitted today, custom mounts, fully adjustable for £35 each... no pics yet tho... keep the suspense (Y)

Am glad to see there's some car modding going on again, things had started to dry up.

Make sure the bumper is fitted really secure, ricardoswarez's fell off due to bad mounting once.

Is my work good?.. Ive got orders for like 12 of these now.. lol

Give me a bit of feedback off the grill mate.. anything critical is beneficial..

Thanks for the sale.. im very glad your pleased..

kristian

i dont know how too lol... ill look into it tonite..

What I DO know, is that I USED TO HAVE like 7 traders feedback points or whatever they are.... but they disappeared :(

kristian said:
i dont know how too lol... ill look into it tonite..

What I DO know, is that I USED TO HAVE like 7 traders feedback points or whatever they are.... but they disappeared :(

Still there mate, click the number under your name, then "Submit Feedback For (Name)", on the left.

Back