Whiteline has become 100% a manufacturer

cisco

» CMF Member
Message today from Whiteline:

Hi Aaron,

We thought we would take this opportunity to advise you that our company has undergone a structure change and we are now solely a Manufacturer.

Basically this means that our distributors now look after sales. This means that we no longer look after retail sales and also no longer offer group buys/discounts as this is something that you would now need to organise with one of our listed distributors (view "how to purchase" page on website). Whiteline still have a webstore but the pricing governed by this webstore is the only pricing we can offer. More and more distributors are keeping large amounts of Whiteline products on shelf and this is our aim for customers to cut out the delay time in waiting for parts to be manufactured (which may still be the case when purchasing through the webstore).

Please remove any reference on your website to Whiteline offering discounts and maybe contact one of our distributors near you to see if they can help you continue something to this effect for Whiteline products.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Aha. they emntioned something to me about that when i placed my order, some changing around in new fin year. I see they now list the beefy adjustable spherical droplinks for the rear swaybars, maybe a syd member can still take their car there to test fit? or maybe that manufacturer only status stops that now?

geoffW, you need any droplinks? :p

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
Site Partners section has now been removed. Whiteline were in there along with UNIFILTER. That was it. Didn't justify having its own section thesedays.

I've also removed whiteline from the good guys section.

And I updated Good guys to have more of a write up about Errol/Datrats at the top of the page. Errol gets both gold plaque awards. What a legend. I just checked his micra parts page and wow, looking pretty good heh.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Good one Cisco. Yes agree 100% re Errol at Datrats.
Best I have ever come across. Has a passion for cars and well can't do enough for you.
Dont know when he sleeps.
We will have to hassle a Whiteline Dist. somewhere and get a group buy discount.

Back