Pimp out my micra

Hey all new micra owner just looking at what i can do to my micra for around £250, i am thinking myabe new sound system. It is a 2002 micra and only 2 door hatchback. Please help:grinning:

performance. u could put kn or any performance panel filter, short shifter,lightened flywheel, exhaust back box and alot more

for 250 you can do quite a bit.

lowering springs - £100
Head unit - £60 - £120 for a decent one
Sub including amp - £70ish
K&N air filter - £80ish

or

Backbox - £100ish
Alloys - £250ish new

i paid kn panel filter 60 new
lowering springs 50 or 60
getting it lightened flywheel 57 including vat
back box 60
i don't listen to music saves me so much money

well its a 1 litre and being a young driver i don't want anything to affect my insurance loads so mostly cosmetic mods and sound

id say a set off nice alloys lower it and a front splitter

then the little mods such as colour code bumpers and mirrors if there not already done so
cheap mods such as

de-bumper strip it
spray the badges
tint front and rear lights
add a splitter
mesh the grill
paint the dash parts

these are just some off the top of my head that are pretty cheap and shouldn't affect your insurance much.

for sound you could probz get a descent pair of 6x9s for about £50 or ive seen the fli active sub with amp for £80 at halfords

then a cd player id say anything upto £100 depending how good you want it

hope this helps

id say most, if not all of us on here have at least one item on the their car that was purchased from ebay :)

just depends on the stuff really, if it seems suspect then it probably is... :)

If you don't want your insurance to be affected I'd spend most of that on a sound system.
Decent music is the second most important thing in a car after the engine.

Also if you have steel wheels get some alloys, I got 4 standard nissan alloys for £60 from the local scrapyard, even though they are factory they make a difference and insurance isn't affected as they are standard equipment

ebay or members off this forum or scrapp yards

the lights are DIY people use the tint spray but i used black spray paint then lacquer just becareful not to go to dark if your thinking about doing it.

the front lights are a DIY job aswell

just check out some blogs for ideas

things such as smoked indicators you can buy from halfords and the tint spray sun strips ect

thanks you guys, by the way subwoofers in a K11, easy to fit? im just thinking because i only have 2 speakers one on each door and wiring may be a problem

Back