Pics of the new bodykit!

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
that look superb mate is it custom from barwell-bodyworks.com. someone just posted a link to a rage micra, looks like the same kit. was the aggressive look bonnet part of the price, the eyebrows? take it they spraid it for you?

top job tho mate, well impressed.

CMF_MadFaz

» CMF Member
nah i got it custom-built from a local shop round my area.

all bonnet work and spraying was done by same shop, for that price.

dont kno whats next for this micra! any ideas? lol

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
in my opinion, that is a FILTHY/ LUSH LOOKING k11.

id love to own that!!

been looking at bodykits myself, however not much luck :-(

is that an actual kit for the micra or is it like a SAXO (sorry about example) bodykit??

very nice indeed

napster

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
well i cant belive that, cant get my head round this. for £800, for the benefit of the australian gang today thats AUD $1,886.32.

am i right in saying you got this done for the £800:

front bumber/side skirts/back bumper

splitter

bad boy bonnet look

all primed, sprayed, laquered etc.

all above fitted.....................me correct? if so that is an amazing price!!!!!!!!!

was the arch thing at your back done aswell, what about the mirrors? can you please take some more pics and post um up, especially the back or send them me and i will do it for you no problem [email protected]. posted this one for the ppl look at, hope it ok.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
got youre E-mail mate cheers. that price is awesome for that tho mate. have you done anything to the engine, if not...thats your next steps mate. the outside looks mint get under the 'new bad boy bonnet' sorted out. if your more into syling than actual performance how good would it be to lift your bonnet and have loads of bling bling chrome and coloured hoses etc.

CMF_MadFaz

» CMF Member
Ive never really had a hand at tuning engines, right now I'm looking at stripping the interior, and inserting white leather trim all over.

A lot of people dont realise that Micras have very good acceleration! I've raced an Audi A4 2.0 and beaten it at the straights and the corners! (but the Audi was a little on the heavy side!)

Back