new? bodykit (pics inside)

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
both links are the same mate, but its been discussed before. i e-mailed them constantley. the photo is clearly a photoshop job and the same one is on sale for an almera. bit on the dodgey side that. it does look good tho, bit to aggresive for a micra but decent if thats what your into.

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Can no1 else tell that this kit was made in photoshop or is it just me???

D

Attachments

• 13693.jpg
    13693.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 22

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

This kit looks totally CRAP! I have decided to get in touch with my supplier for Front lips for the K11 but he told me since these are not very popular y 1st order will have to b like 5 products... is anyone intrested? if alot are i will make a new post. Im awaiting pics are prices

D

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
presume you have to get in through the windows (right pic) ha lol. i like the bonnet, but not much change in the bumper. im interested in a kit if you can get some good pics and info etc yi.

CMF_Dickie P

» CMF Member
hey i have just bought a veiside kit off a s13 and with a few mods and cutting width out i can get it to fit i will only have the front bar and skirts but if it works wich it will i am going to make a mold of it and then see if anyone else wonts one will only take some time though. just google if you dont know the kit and tell us what ya think

Back