Pics of Micra from Donny and MUK Car Shows

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Donny and MUK was great for me as i showed my car off ast both shows.

Anyway after polishing the car to look like glass i gotta say i love it more hehe.

pics from saturday..

Sunday

Two Random Girls.. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After getting home i cleaned and polished the car like glass :) (blurred pics as didnt use tripod)

How Shiny?? :lol:

bloody hell thats some shine on that good job! i thought that the girls shoe might of left a mark or 2 as well n it would of been a painful site if ur bonnet caved in abit from the girl on the left lol

Zephyr said:
bloody hell thats some shine on that good job! i thought that the girls shoe might of left a mark or 2 as well n it would of been a painful site if ur bonnet caved in abit from the girl on the left lol

i dont care about the car bonnet caving in, those girls are rarther tasty !

yep very smart car....I couldnt possibly comment on whether they are tasy or not but my god those boots with cropped jeans what was she thinking when she went to her wardrobe that day !!

pmfsl yeh did rolling road at MUK a mobile one lol

1st result: 128.4HP
2nd Result as i knew it wasnt right: 24HP

i deffo know thats wrong lol so 1hr later and engine cooled did again 324.2HP lmao.. erm i think its crap.

Have those girls attended any MSC meets - sure i've seen the girl on the right before.... - oh well...

Nice pics but have anything planned like wide arch, bigger better engine?

Lol you tell them James. :p That was just getting wrong lol!!! Car looks good though Andy. Definetely needs some skirts to finish it off though. :)

If I'm being honest which I always think is the best policy I wasn't overally impressed with the finish from the paint. I'm involved with Barwell as you know and have a had a bit of experience with respray's over the last few years. The paint isn't reacting no where near how a kandy apple red should especially when it was sat next to mine at Donny when you could compare.

The paint looked like it has been sprayed a bit thick in places and flated back too much and it seems to have lost some of the finish. Ed and I had a quick chat about it and he noticed it too.

I'm just giving my honest opinion, mine still needs work and there are imperfections in the paint and the inside of the boot to sort etc etc. I just think it's better that people are honest then rather "it looks great etc etc" and not giving a true opinion.

Main thing is Andy that your happy with it :)

Kev

Barwell would charge about 1k pending on what is required in the prep stages for a huge selection of kandy's, pearls etc.

Rage and flip paints would be about 1.5k ish again pending what's required on the prep stage.

Kev

Didn't want to say anything as I know how happy you were with it but yeah Kev's did look a hell of alot better finish on it. Kevs just had the effect that kandy red is supposed to have, where it flips through all different tones of red, looked very impressive. :)

thats why it does my head in when people keep ####in over paint jobs from pics they have seen online...i think i deserve some more recognition...possibly a gold star, on another note andy:

slam it
euro it
sort the install out (whats with the randomly placed bit o wood in the boot and it will b kool

Looking gud m8, looked nice on saturday but the dust was everywhere, whats next for the car?

Kev said:
If I'm being honest which I always think is the best policy I wasn't overally impressed with the finish from the paint. I'm involved with Barwell as you know and have a had a bit of experience with respray's over the last few years. The paint isn't reacting no where near how a kandy apple red should especially when it was sat next to mine at Donny when you could compare.

The paint looked like it has been sprayed a bit thick in places and flated back too much and it seems to have lost some of the finish. Ed and I had a quick chat about it and he noticed it too.

I'm just giving my honest opinion, mine still needs work and there are imperfections in the paint and the inside of the boot to sort etc etc. I just think it's better that people are honest then rather "it looks great etc etc" and not giving a true opinion.

Main thing is Andy that your happy with it :)

Kev

yes..its the same with my car and nismo_k12's body kits..it was clear at the how that my paint work looked no way near as good as nismo's paint on his kit.

Here you go Ben...

Gold_Star.GIF

Andy_S said:
pmfsl yeh did rolling road at MUK a mobile one lol

1st result: 128.4HP
2nd Result as i knew it wasnt right: 24HP

i deffo know thats wrong lol so 1hr later and engine cooled did again 324.2HP lmao.. erm i think its crap.

Video of my car on Rolling Road getting 128.4BHP :D

Back