Picking up my 160SR on Tuesday

I put a deposit down for it today, really excited to be getting rid of my wife's Ka that i've been comuting in for years.
3982846.JPG

Nice looking K12 mate, love the alloys on her (Y). The K12 is slowly growing on me, I have to say :wasntme:

thanks,
I'd never driven a micra before, but it just felt so fun to drive. I'd alwas been more of a honda fan before I had dependants, we are now a two car family but rather than his or hers we have family (zafira) and a small comuter car. The brief for the new car was simple, not to cost any more to run than the Ka, be fun to drive and preferably have a bit more poke. The 160sr fits the bill perfectly.
I like the alloys too but they have such a flat face with the tyre offering little protection, the front near side wheel has been curbed quite a bit, I think I might be saving for some rota grids. It's been a while since I've had a car I can enjoy buying bits for...

Once you catch the Micra modding bug, you can't stop. Hope to see a build thread on here once you start modding :grinning:

lukily for my bank balance it was the 1.2 that got the sr treatment in Japan and the serious bits aren't available for the EuroDM 1.6 SR

Welcome Stig! There are a few of us 160 owners on here now, check my site in my sig, shows how to do all sorts of jobs (Y).

Back