9e2b2cc4.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010025.jpg

Enjoy,

Ps wide arched boy, it was me in the maroon coloured micra you followed out of boxhill, in the car depicted above....

tommo said:
thought he had a pre facelift sr?
He had another K11 before that so maybe that was it?

Anyway yeah, nice meeting you all, I shot off to Bridge's with Arnold and NeX and found a black K11 March with Aircon there :) Tempting but I don't fancy the fiddly work of retro-fitting it lol

Another meet on my chalkboard... ;)

James.

James said:
He had another K11 before that so maybe that was it?

Anyway yeah, nice meeting you all, I shot off to Bridge's with Arnold and NeX and found a black K11 March with Aircon there :) Tempting but I don't fancy the fiddly work of retro-fitting it lol

Another meet on my chalkboard... ;)

James.
didnt you grab the boot lid and bumper? or anything??????

I had no tools with me, i'll happily go back and get anything if someone gives me the cash.

It had wind deflectors and a plastic cam cover. Unfortunately one of the rear clusters was smashed.

Anyway taken this a bit off topic, if anyone wants anything they can PM me :)

My engine bay. BTW the pic of my car at the top is very funny, the paint makes it really hard to take a photo hahaha.

Well i had a good time :) i don't think my car did tho, lol trying to keep up with Arnold and James argh! here my pics :)

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0061.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

nismo_k12 said:
P1010010.jpg

Jurgens old RX7

Is a very quick 7!

Nice car, but i have to say the spoiler really spoils the car lol!!!!!!

Was a good meet tho, nice to meet everyone!!!!!!! :D

Great meet today people, nice to meet new faces and see some again from last year. Took about 40 pics which i'l post up tomorrow, just about to hit the town

Btw Nex - My car would have been even faster if i wasnt carrying 5 alloys and a very heavy amount of ICE!! (And Ems!!) not quite sure how you couldnt keep with up with me mate!! Especially the way shes running at the moment

Arnold

lol well mine had:

sub
3 amps
detox lol
and JayY's spoiler

but i think it was me keeping it under the red line lol :D

plus the engine is stock at the moment cos i took off the induction kit for the MoT... not because its illegal but cos the MoT guys always break it when they are messing about in the engine bay...

really enjoyed today but i'm knacked now. only got back at 7:00 but that was mainly because me and Detox stopped to session "time crisis 2" at the service station hahaha :)

RIK said:
lol at brake light!!

and hogging the fast lane when not over taking...tut
:D

lol we wen't hogging we were blitzin' :D

i got 117 out of mine on the way home and then some stupid ford ka pulls out infront of me grr

P1010008.jpg

hey my car

PICT0055.jpg

i look really doggy in that pic

it was a good meet lots of nice cars ;)
but only 3 micra`s got in the car park
when is the next meet?

haha yea we saw that in the scrap yard,

its a smashed up car with a chav hat still stuck in the windscreen :suspect:

was good fun! the flyers got some good use too :D nice to see they work :p somehow i got one on my car too..... James! lol

Arnold and Ems - you ran off too soon I was gonna take you both out in the ST after i just tweeked the mapping a bit.

Ed

Ed said:
Arnold and Ems - you ran off too soon I was gonna take you both out in the ST after i just tweeked the mapping a bit.

Ed

Ah bummer mate!! Love a good spin in that car, im sure Ems would have loved the experience too! lol. We were all loitering on the main road tho and saw you drive past! Looked like you were gonna stack it in the back of that other car lol!

Anyway, no doubt you'l give us a go when Ems comes over for her kit respray, and you sort my car out ;)

Here's an image from the day, more can be seen on my website!

DSCF0036.jpg

http://www.alanarnold.co.uk/boxhill_feb06.htm

Ems said:
I put one on a green k11 at the scrappies at Bridges lol!!! Hope they kept it!!!

he did indeed i saw the bloke get in his car and read it :D

FYI wide boy i flyered your car twice just to make sure :p he he

steve.moody said:
The two photos on your website which have the caption 'Lexus?' under them are in fact: black one = civic and the orange one = avensis

Just thought i'd let ya know :D lol

Appreciated!! I'l update that this evening :)

Arnold said:
Appreciated!! I'l update that this evening :)

Dohnut!!!! And u diss me for thinkin that ford was a peugeot lol!! :p

And Ed, i'm up for that!! I'll take it out for a spin while u spray my kit yeah?!!! ;) :D

Ems said:
U would lol!!!!!!

Cheers for the alloys mate they're in my room at the mo, gotta get some locking nut's b4 i fit them!!!!! :D

You mean I've got to get locking nuts before I fit them for you :p

Thought i'd post that pic because its got loads of MSC people in, and of course, its a micra ;)

Arnold said:
You mean I've got to get locking nuts before I fit them for you :p

Thought i'd post that pic because its got loads of MSC people in, and of course, its a micra ;)

I'm not blonde, i know how to change the wheel's, and the brake disk's for that matter!!!!! (no offence to any blonde members!!) But if you really want to do it u can! :p

yeh arnold thats the first pic of my face on the MSC :) thankfully no one knows who i am :p
thats probably why nobody knew me all day until about 5mins before i left when james said 'OHhhhhh you're stuart, wondered why you'd been following us all day!'

Back