peter lloyd exhaust question

it is their 3/4 system i only ask as i took it to a place to get it fitted(the bolts were too rusty to do on my drive) and they have said that they need to replace the studs that hold the mani on as they have managed to sheer them off? where do i stand if they didnt need to take the mani off to replace the system as it looks like they are going to try and charge me for an extra 2+ hours nlabour for drilling the old studs out and also for new gaskets in the mani?

it is their 3/4 system i only ask as i took it to a place to get it fitted(the bolts were too rusty to do on my drive) and they have said that they need to replace the studs that hold the mani on as they have managed to sheer them off? where do i stand if they didnt need to take the mani off to replace the system as it looks like they are going to try and charge me for an extra 2+ hours nlabour for drilling the old studs out and also for new gaskets in the mani?

those 2 bolts do often snap fwn and yes its best to remove the whole mani to rectify

i am on about the mani-head studs that are sheered? would they have had to remove the mani to fit this exhaust if not then the studs wouldn't have sheered?

i am on about the mani-head studs that are sheered? would they have had to remove the mani to fit this exhaust if not then the studs wouldn't have sheered?

have they shown you ? because i have snapped loads of those 2 sprung bolts, but have yet to snap a headstud

well the exhaust is on! and all i can say is wow it feels a bit more responsive and the burbble is amazing plus the only charged me for an hours labour plus the clamps and gaskets! i have to say a massive thanks to everyone on here for thier views on this system as that was the reason i bought it (plus the stanard system was rusted through in places) again thanks to everyone

Back