performance Cams

I'd say that your best bet is to get it to a company specializing on cylinders and cams, and get the original cams reworked so they get more agressive angles. I got a 1,0L myself, and just got a set of 1,3L cams, and its not that expensive, and gets good results ;)

I thought you were running the ~280deg cams Matt had done by Newman cams Paul or were you on a set of '773' grinds like us?

I'll have a check in the FS section.

I am running regrinds not sure on the spec if i'm totally honest as i got them from a rally car and the guy was very vague. I used a DTI to measure the lift and the lift wasn't as high as i was hoping for so need something a bit more extreme.

I'll have a check in the FS section.

I am running regrinds not sure on the spec if i'm totally honest as i got them from a rally car and the guy was very vague. I used a DTI to measure the lift and the lift wasn't as high as i was hoping for so need something a bit more extreme.

Maybe worth while finding out what you have before choosing something else. Will certainly help to avoid any potential disappointments and allow you to look for something suitable to your needs.

Back