PCD 100 to PCD 114

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I have a set if 13s in 4/100 for sale with a offset of +13 if you want to buy them.

But to answer the question I am sure someone would have done it at some stage. You would think it would be pretty easy to do by either swapping over to a whole new hub setup from another vehicle or getting them re- drilled etc.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Your easiest option would be to get a set of hub adapters. They're not made for specific models but instead, specific PCDs. They'll probably be 25MM and look and function the same as bolt-on spacers but the PCD the wheel bolts onto will be different to the PCD of your hub.

You wouldn't bother getting them from Australia - Japan would be your easiest option (Yahoo Auctions or similar). There's also places like <a href="http://www.serpentautosport.com/HTML/Hub Adapters and Spacers.html">this</a> which would make up a set to your specs and would probably send them overseas, too.

You would definitely want to get hub-centric adapters, meaning that it matches your hub diameter so the spacer isn't putting all of its load onto the studs.

Just remember, if your wheels are +14 and you get spacers that are 25MM thick, your effective offset from the hub will be -11 and with 8J wheels, you're definitely going to need some bolt-on flares.

---dens

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
Yeah. Convertes ftw. They sell 15mm wide ones on yahoo. Only prob being so thin is that they run half nuts and u have to cut the studs down to have clearance for older type rims aka ssr mk1 2 3's etc.

CMF_Micro34

» CMF Member
are the micra thread size 1.5 or 1.25? sorry a bit off topic

EDIT: Ebay hubcentrics are either 1.5" thick or 2" thick.. thats abit too much isnt it?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
If they're not hub-centric you can get hub rings on ebay to make them fit around the hub. I imagine it would be quite hard to find the right hub diameter, spacer thickness and the right PCDs all in the one thing. Like said, you'd almost be better of getting them custom-made :p

---dens

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
beigehornet WROTE:

"On a serious note, has anyone done a 4 x 114 conversion please PM me.

Why is everyone new on here so keen for this! It does not work with out modding your hubs or buying converters!

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
for decent japanese wheels 4x100 are hard to come across in good sizes, whereas there are a heap in 4x114.3, i paid a premium for all mine simply because they were 4x100 but hey each to their own!

Back