Passenger headlight issue

Hello everyone, I’m the owner of a 01, k11 micra and it’s my first car, however I have an issue with the passenger headlight!
The issue:
Side lights work
Indicators work
Dipped headlights don’t work
Full beams don’t work
Flash works
(Drivers side headlight has full functionality)

Thought it was the bulb however the flash works and from looking at the connectors, which I know can be a common fault, they look fine. Fuses also all look fine. So I’m completely puzzled! Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers!

Looking at the wiring diagrams, I'm as puzzled as you are. Usually lighting issues are caused by the daytime running light controller, but I don't think it's the culprit in this case. The fact that the full beams don't work but flash works suggests to me that the stalk switch could be broken.

Looking at the wiring diagrams, I'm as puzzled as you are. Usually lighting issues are caused by the daytime running light controller, but I don't think it's the culprit in this case. The fact that the full beams don't work but flash works suggests to me that the stalk switch could be broken.
Thanks for the reply! I also thought it could have been the stalk however the drivers side headlight does everything correctly, suggesting that it’s not the controls at fault. I’m wondering if there’s a grounding issue somewhere causing some whacky behaviour. I’ve switched bulbs, changed fuses, cleaned connectors and the problem persists.

According to the wiring diagrams, the headlight switch does have two pairs of contacts for each headlight, so I wouldn't rule it out completely. I've attached the wiring diagram, if it's any help to you.

Attachments

• K11-LHD-HEADLAMP.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
Ah right, that’s some great info! Guessing it’s a safety thing so each headlight is independent from the other? I will take a look a bit later or tomorrow! Thanks for all your help!

Back