Passenger door wont open k14 model

Hi guys so basically straight to the point my passenger door wont open external handle is jamming wont open the door and now internal handle doesn't open the door so can't even take the panel off to check is there any other way I can get the door open do you know all I'm currently able to do Is remove the window mechanism panel from the door itself

It sounds like a failed actuator they usually come with cables attached. I don’t know if you will be able to strip it down to see what’s failed. The ones that I’ve seen are usually sealed unit.

Yh I think mines a sealed unit it unlocks and all just won't open took door panel off cables seem fine took door handle off and nothing seems to have broken on the handle so my only assumption is the handles mechanism or the cables stretched due to cold weather cause the weather was freezing temps when it happened

Did you manage to get this sorted?
i did manage to get the internal door handle working my dumb ass forgot to connect the cable back up when putting the door panel back on but as for the external door handle im currently stumped on whether its the mechanism or the cable so getting it looked at by my mechanic sunday will post an update

Back