pas steering problems

right need some hepl here my supervisors car has this problem apparently common...

can it be fixed by replacing just the motor?

can a second hand unit be a cheap fix?

i have tried resetting, pas came back then soon after light on again and gone!

currently a sod to drive!

any advice appreciated

anyone got a spare coloumn?

right need some hepl here my supervisors car has this problem apparently common...

can it be fixed by replacing just the motor?

can a second hand unit be a cheap fix?

i have tried resetting, pas came back then soon after light on again and gone!

currently a sod to drive!

any advice appreciated

anyone got a spare coloumn?

hi there had the same problem with my k12 a second hand column won`t work as the control box is coded to the ecu the best option is a recon column an a friendly nissan dealer that will fit it for you ( if i remember correctly it needs nissan consult to be coded to the ecu however some non dealer garages may have the software )

it is however a £500+ job to get it changed or certainly was a couple of years ago when mine went

hi there had the same problem with my k12 a second hand column won`t work as the control box is coded to the ecu the best option is a recon column an a friendly nissan dealer that will fit it for you ( if i remember correctly it needs nissan consult to be coded to the ecu however some non dealer garages may have the software )

it is however a £500+ job to get it changed or certainly was a couple of years ago when mine went

i have a power steering unit for sale ... whats the code on it , it doesnt need programmed to ecu i swapped ecu and entire wiringloom and bcm in to micra and didnt change power steering unit and all was fine , its all attached to ignition barrel and i have steering unit and key . just change the blade on the key one star screwdriver and two mins to change and that operates your mobbi and lets you start car .

i have a power steering unit for sale ... whats the code on it , it doesnt need programmed to ecu i swapped ecu and entire wiringloom and bcm in to micra and didnt change power steering unit and all was fine , its all attached to ignition barrel and i have steering unit and key . just change the blade on the key one star screwdriver and two mins to change and that operates your mobbi and lets you start car .
okay sounds good hiow much u after?

which code
where is it

the code for the steering unit ... they come in different codes on the steering units . there is a sticker on your unit you will have to read it and ill see if it compatible as a straight swap .

the code for the steering unit ... they come in different codes on the steering units . there is a sticker on your unit you will have to read it and ill see if it compatible as a straight swap .

power steering unit.JPG

Back