Parts wanted

Hey guys and girls! Wondering if anyone can help me, I'm looking for a few new parts for my car, its a k11 1.0, I'm looking for a spoiler of some sort, some fog lights, and a new back box for my exhaust,does anyone know of any parts places for Micra's and any cars I can take the parts off of? I have tried local scrap yards but haven't had alot of luck with finding anything, any advice or suggestions will be much appreciated! Thankyou!

Scrappies will be your best bet for spoiler and fogs, for backbox you're best getting a universal one and having it welded to the original over axle pipe

I have tried the local sprappies but not had much luck, I did see a spolier on a Suzuki swift which looked like it may have fitted, is there no doner cars I can take a back box off of?

Do you think them lights would fit my car? And have you got a picture of the spolier?

Attachments

• 1443996322107.jpg
    1443996322107.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 204
Ah okay! Il have a look for some fogs then, I didn't realise it was a face lift haha I'm still new to this tbh, so would to spolier not fit either then?

Back