Parts Wanted!

At the start of this month, i had a little crash with my Mandy, and i've assessed the damage and its mainly the body work that took the most impact. My cars going to the garage tomorrow so the front lower cross member can be straightened and welded where the rust is. Also, across from one side of the car to the other where the headlights sit (I think its the front cross member), those parts are also being straightened out.​
I've already got a new bumper, grill and bonnet, all just for £50 from a local scrap yard. I pick up some headlights tomorrow from the same scrap yard, both headlights for £25. The radiator still looks like its in 100% working order so i shouldn't need to replace that. That fan seems like it could do with a look at.​
The part that i mainly need at the moment is this ...
Front%20Crossmember%201.jpg
frontcrossmember1.jpg
Has anyone got one of these spare? The local scrap yard i went to, the micra there didn't have one of them on it. I'm wanting one (Bolts included) cheap as possible please!?​
Thanks​
Front%20Crossmember%201.jpg

Through my own experience so you know, the part you need differs between the preface-lift and face-lift models (I think the lengths are a bit different iirc)

What model is your car?