parklights and taillights not working

right,
so i had led strips which i bought off ebay for 5 quid and then i didnt use them on my k10 because they didnt suit it, so i decided to put them on my k12.

i wired them to the parklights on the car , and they worked for a short while and stopped working, parklights and taillights stopped working .

so i checked fuses everywhere and i also checked my wiring, using a multimetre i checked wires going to parklights and the are not showing any power,
is there any chance it is the DTRL relay ?
any suggestions ?

Tbh , i was told there is only 3 places with fuses but it wasnt adding up , ( no manual or such came with car )
so eventuallly i seen the white box underneath the passenger side headlight , whipped out the headlight and found those fuses , so turned out to be very simple solution , must admit i love how quick a headlight can be taken out on the micra ,

Tbh , i was told there is only 3 places with fuses but it wasnt adding up , ( no manual or such came with car )
so eventuallly i seen the white box underneath the passenger side headlight , whipped out the headlight and found those fuses , so turned out to be very simple solution , must admit i love how quick a headlight can be taken out on the micra ,

Bargain ;)
I'll have to remember that :p ....just in case

Also got excited with a roll of wide duck tape :
e8azy3u7.jpg

That looks pretty cool...
I'm debating buying the genuine body kit (on the cheap) for the lamp covers and spats... ^_^

I could just get the sticky back plastic back out again ;)

The body kit thing?....
there's a couple on ebay at the moment...1 is buy it now £50 + £40 post and another is a 99p start £25 post, but it's already failed to meet reserve once, so I don;t know what would buy it other than the £99 BIN :rolleyes:
as mine is the Sport I already have the side skirts/sills but I think the front and rear spats might look good on her too ^_^

here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Mi...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20d6be34fb

I don't mind painting it, but that's another...£20-£30? on rattle cans :p

Edit: although it is possible/probably that the spats won't fit my bumpers <_<

Yes it does make it look lower , id love to see the new alloys they are putting on the nissan note on micras! The inside of the spokes are black , your alloys look well , my k12 will not see any money spent on it due to a long term turbo k10 project which hasnt seen any action all summer !

id love to see the new alloys they are putting on the nissan note on micras! The inside of the spokes are black , your alloys look well

I actually did a mock up of that too :p
...would love a set of these bad boys LOL

DSC00505c_zpsb9667ec3.jpg

actually wanting to get another spare of mine so I can paint 'em either black or really dark/gun metal grey :p

I think money and time are pretty tight for everyone's projects right now...but you'll get back to the Turbo when you get the chance I'm sure :p
even I...owner of a K12 ...think the K10 should take priority ;)

Edit:...the new Micra wheels (on the latest facelift) are much like the Qashquai shmexy ones

Back