Panda is Overheating!

Rule of thumb....if you can hold your top hose reasonably comfortable when you know you are off choke then your all fine...if its really to hot to hold on to then you are overheating...;)

sent using the send button. .....

Did you try what we said? Any results?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Im gonna get a new temprature sensor and see if that helps
It would cause you to go rich... Also the fan would not kick in. Worried that when driving you would not heat up that much its an issue. Correct me if I am wrong anyone

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Havnt touched the thermo stat, but just did the radiator and its just the same
The thermostat controls water passing heat to the radiator. Do it Doug you know you want to

It would cause you to go rich... Also the fan would not kick in. Worried that when driving you would not heat up that much its an issue. Correct me if I am wrong anyone

That's if it was not working.. The temp sensor that is. plus she would run rich and flood. The go button would not work then.

Well I would renew the thermostat found by following the top hose of radiator to the engine. There's three bolts which will remove the hose connector revealing the thermostat. There cheap to buy and will over age become less efficient at their jobs. Will help with keeping the temps stable... So its a worth while renewal even if it isn't going to solve the issue. Although I has string suspicions that it is.

Save yourself a headache. Get a genuine Nissan thermostat
He is right . it's one of the main things from stopping you kill the motor besides lack of oil loll

I only use Nissan for parts that I absolutely can't get anywhere else new/secondhand. Not had any issues, touch wood, but maybe I've been lucky. If pattern parts were really crap then surely they wouldn't sell or be around for long. :rolleyes:

edit: I will add though that, as I've said before, I am a tight ass yorkshireman ;)

Back