p10 ecu

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
well well well is it or isint it recieved this morning and i think im on the right track and im not... if this is a p10 ecu then the engine loom i have wont plug into it so what now track down a p10 loom and hope it fits i dont know maybe i should call it a day and price it to sell as is i think now i have had enough.........

Attachments

• ABCD0005.JPG
    ABCD0005.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 137
  • ABCD0006.JPG
    ABCD0006.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 154
  • ABCD0007.JPG
    ABCD0007.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 144
that is not a p10 ecu

i may be intrested in the car as a whole ! please forward alot of pictures of the car, condition, sills, mounts, looms, loom adjustments, interior .... and bad points. does it start at all ? driveshafts made ? ehxuast details ?

via. pm

not selling car mate i will turn it back into a 1.3 as for that ecu thing they sent me its in hand......mind you i would like to know what it is for want of stronger words

hahahahahahaha its the abs module rang then and told them where to find ecu its on its way so if anyone wants an abs module its free postage only

hey japseye sorry to hear about all these problems your having but dont give up it will all work out ;) that doesnt look like an ecu im familar with, its more like my 1.0 ltr ecu for an 02 model micra. Mind you I did have somethin more or less the same in the primera i got my engine from but that had nothing to do with running the engine(The ecu has a blue connector terminal). If your really stuck with all this wiring stuff i suggest you do what i done which is to use your micra loom for the electrics like lights, windows etc and get a primera loom without nats for runnin the engine and strip all the unecessary stuff out of it.

ScOPeZ

its sorted mate he sent me the ABS control unit by mistake I have also located a sunny without nats so im getting looms from it on monday so if all is well it will fire up. I was however unaware of other work needed and had i known it would have been striped andd sold for parts but next week should prove fruitfull as im off work all week.....

glad to hear things are turning round in a positive direction, look foward to hearing hw it goes then, ahh so its the ABS control didnt even realise that. anyhow good luck with it and keep us posted ;)

just got to wait of it been deliverd now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back