Ouji boards aka (weegie boards)

k11_whore

Steve :)
Just sat chilling with a friend and watching this seance thing and they're using a ouji board, has anyone else ever used one and what was the experience like? Planning on getting few friends round and give it a go

Personally i wouldnt. I know its probably all make believe but i also think they can mess with your head. Heard stories of people seeing things after doing them and never being more scared in their lives, not worth it imo.

People that believe they'll die if they don't forward an email to 50 people would probably get freaked out, but imo it's rubbish.

Like people who believe spamming for sale all over the msc will sell something better, also nonsense! :)

Coincidentally some lad i know posted on facebook last night that he did a ghetto home made ouija board and will never do it again. In the comments he said him and his mate went very pale and couldnt stop shivering for about 2 hours even though they were warm. E en said the glass was moving without them touching it and his mate was scared ****less.

They should harness the power with magnets and make free a free elec generator...

Oh wait a minute... lol

I've done a few each time has been weird and weird things happened afterwards! Whether it was coincidence or not who can say, no one really knows Whats going on! Always done it with at least 4 people makes it harder to fake
Last time I did it I was kept awake all night by shadows moving rapidly and really quiet whispering! I could have been drunk though, that's what I put it down to!

I've done a few each time has been weird and weird things happened afterwards! Whether it was coincidence or not who can say, no one really knows Whats going on! Always done it with at least 4 people makes it harder to fake
Last time I did it I was kept awake all night by shadows moving rapidly and really quiet whispering! I could have been drunk though, that's what I put it down to!

keep on doing it mate, and you might end up living next to loch ness in a little house, talking to em (shadow people) and your self regularly
you can try harnes the energy but it usualy harneses you instead:)

been a former member of a Professional Paranormal Investigations Team,i can safely say from experience that these things are very real.I have used one a fair few times with as little as just 2 people (including myself) and have always got some sort of weird result from using them.The key to remember is shutting them down after using them and also been respectful towards the dead.Me and my partner also used them in our house due to the amount of ghostly going ons that occur here from deceased members of our family's and also got results that even we did not know the answers to,which were confirmed by other members of the family who did know.

just my 2p from personal experience in working with the paranormal.

lol the human mind is a powerful thing, it can invent things that don't exist, this is an example of it. these boards work by the weight of each person's hand acting on the glass and pushing against other people's hands which is then interpreted as the glass wanting to move. everyone follows the glass, claiming that they are not pushing it, but they are, they just don't realize it.

basically if you believe something enough, then to you at least, it is real, but instead of using this power to invent things like gods and spirits etc, use it to achieve goals.

Back