Ouch! Poor Megane!

James

Chairman
Just goes to show that my mates Megane and trees don't mix :(:

stu-beforeafter.jpg

He's ok, no injuries at all, they don't get high NCAP ratings for nothing!

He didn't tell me much about it, the only things he said were "The headlights got knocked out so i didn't see much, but I did see a tree"

RE: RE: Ouch! Poor Megane!

Mat.T said:
Titch58 said:
car is just a lump of metal at the end of da day.

rubbish :p

So what, you'd rather your car over your life? Fair enough, my car does mean alot to me, but if it came down to it, i would happily choose life over it. A few years ago i lost two mates in a crash, and he loved his car, but i know he wouldn't of wanted to die for it. But then again, rubbish i guess. grr

An evil tree :devil:

He's got a courtesy car coming on Tuesday, and is looking at getting a better Megane Coupé with the insurance money.

I *tried* to convince him to get a Micra, but he wouldn't listen, lol

RE: RE: Ouch! Poor Megane!

James said:
I *tried* to convince him to get a Micra, but he wouldn't listen, lol

Cant understand why he's not interested in a Micra?!?! :blush:

Glad your mate is ok - thats what counts!

Cheers
GAZ
:cool:

So what, you'd rather your car over your life? Fair enough, my car does mean alot to me, but if it came down to it, i would happily choose life over it. A few years ago i lost two mates in a crash, and he loved his car, but i know he wouldn't of wanted to die for it. But then again, rubbish i guess.

woooaaaa chill, i lost a mate not so long ago because of supid driving in a car he loved. What i ment was a car is never just a lump of metal :D

Back