Opinion needed - with or without those fogs?

With or without fogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
As above I need your help to decide:glare:

I got these fogs off a March K11 the other day along with the headlamps.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

They came with brackets and are bolt on. Didn't bother getting the stalk, I have already cables and switch on place.
I wonder should I put them on my car or not. If I go for it, I'd remove the one in the bonnet grill(they'll be gone at some stage anyway as I plan to do an open mouth bonnet.

scaled.php

Here are some pics of K11s with front fogs like the one I got:
scaled.php

scaled.php

Does anyone else have some more?

They do look bit like K12 fogs, yeah. I wish I could fit fogs - I had to do away with the fixings when I did my open mouth lower grill. And off topic here, those 2 K11s look sweet, especially the black one (Y).

Go for the fogs mate ! I can upload you the diagram for the wiring, and I recommend you PJG (Phil) to make you a harness ready to use, top stuff for a good price!
Cheers
Seb

Go for the fogs mate ! I can upload you the diagram for the wiring, and I recommend you PJG (Phil) to make you a harness ready to use, top stuff for a good price!
Cheers
Seb

PJG is a top bloke, Seb. I've been in touch with him for quite some time :) He sorted me out with all those things:

scaled.php

As you have probably seen on "K11 Project" I have already two circles for fogs installed:

scaled.php

So all I need is fit the fogs, cut the bumper and that's it... 2-3 hours work with the speed I work :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thread closed as decision has been made and action has been taken :)

A massive THANK you for you help, lads!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back