Low auxiliary lights or fog lights.

Hi all im new, I was wondering if anyone can guide me with some questions:

I have a 1998 k11 nissan micra. 'S' reg. underneath where the registration plate goes is the mouth/grill.. on the left and ringht hand side of the grill can be screwed out and replaced with Low auxiliary lights or most people know them as 'fog lights'....

I was wondering where i could purchase these from and as i cant find them anywhere except ebay US... it is too expensive and arent genuine nissan parts.

secondly how easy are they to install? where do i plug the wires in? and how do i switch them on?

what bulb sizse do they take.

Thanx in advance :)

hey i also have a 98 s plate micra, ok best bet would be to try and find the bits in a scrappy or go to a nissan dealer, the kit is about £170 and it comes with everything you need to do it yourself e.g relay, loom, new stalk and obviously the lights lol. behind your drivers headlight should be a little purple plug which is taped onto the wire, this is where your loom from the kit will plug into then all you need to do is bolt in the lights and put the relay in the fuse box then put the new stalk on

Back