OneNation on my Micra...

In Peterborough I'm a memberof two car clubs and as I can only attend one as to attend the other one, it's on a work night:(. I got stickers for one of them a while back. I'm part of OneNation and A1 cruisers.

S6005149-1.jpg

I know it looks out of place on photo above, I have my excuses lol.
S6005155.jpg

S6005154.jpg

Yes in the photo above I do have seatbelt covers that say nismo on front seat belts. Couldn't find any Nissan ones.
S6005153-1.jpg

S6005152-1.jpg

S6005151-1.jpg

S6005150-1.jpg

Not sure when I'll be getting the A1 cruisers ones, but I want to put one on back and front, any ideas where abouts would look good?

Cant wait to pass and get this running!

Thanks for reading, commenting and what ever else you want to do:p

I was a member of ONC until they changed website server and i never got round to re-registering. Im not too far from Peterborough (Norwich)

Personally I think you should take them off and slap some MSC ones on there :D
I will get some, but the problem is I cant buy them online and I cant collect them off anyone yet as I still haven't taken test and passed yet.
I was a member of ONC until they changed website server and i never got round to re-registering. Im not too far from Peterborough (Norwich)
Why dont you join up again mate?

your micra is clean!
er clean that bird poo off by the petrol flap
i left bird pops on my paint a few days and its marked it now so i may need to t-cut it back
stickers are alright too:grinning:

your micra is clean!
er clean that bird poo off by the petrol flap
i left bird pops on my paint a few days and its marked it now so i may need to t-cut it back
stickers are alright too:grinning:
Oh mate dont go as far as bird plop! It's on the oppisite side of the petrol flap now, so annoying, you clean one bit, then a bird poops on another bit.

When I get around to cleaning it next I'll sink all their battleshipsgrr:p:grinning:.

I found more on my car this morning. I've emptyed it this morning so mum has to drive it up for the mot and text me the result.

same here
theirs a place were the birds perch and just wen they launch they poop out the goods so i try not parking theyr but cant avoid it sometimes

same here
theirs a place were the birds perch and just wen they launch they poop out the goods so i try not parking theyr but cant avoid it sometimes
Just surround the car with hidden lasrers, when a bird poops from the air the laser cuts it up and makes it land on someone else's car or some where else:p

Back