Omg - new suspension

superls

K10 Tuner
OMG, just fitted my kyb -35mm springs and my kyb excel-g gas shocks and what a differance it has made.

i recomend this upgrade to every single k10 owner out there.

its as if its on rails almost, nearly all the body roll has gone just needs a rear roll bar and a front strut brace then it WILL be the ultimate k10.

the only regret i have now is the fact that i should have done it 18 months ago...

so to summarise, go and buy some lowering springs and some gas shocks, if u already havent, lol.

the parts were from www.buypartsby.co.uk whats the chances of me getting a front rollbar though? will ones off of another car fit? maybe the nissan sunny or something?

check the website for prices, i bought wishbones, trackrod ends, shocks and springs and it was about £220.

OMG, just fitted my kyb -35mm springs and my kyb excel-g gas shocks and what a differance it has made.

its as if its on rails almost, nearly all the body roll has gone just needs a rear roll bar and a front strut brace then it WILL be the ultimate k10.

the only regret i have now is the fact that i should have done it 18 months ago...

so to summarise, go and buy some lowering springs and some gas shocks, if u already havent, lol.

WELL-SAID Superls!!!!!!

I have a different set up to you, but I AGREE 100% ....makes an un presidented difference to handling (and tyres too as Arnold says).........and should have done it yeas ago me too

NICE MOVE a couple of hundred very wisely spent!!

tyres next? ..go on push the boat out...you WON't regret it
go for a corker set of tyres

Totally happy for you

If any one is in two minds about upgrading tyres and suspension then you are unworthy...lol

lol still waiting for mine from Buypartsby, 3 weeks later! The springs arrived but due to a mix up on orders they thought they had already sent the shocks?!? (think we made the order on the same day!) Called them on monday and thats what they told me, they should arrive in three days, its now friday. :(

Back